and finally at the finish. my leg warmers wouldn't stay up. which was fine because it was a hot HOT day. I finished without stopping which was my goal.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Gold Nugget Triathlon
Heather & I participated in our first triathlon. The Gold Nugget is one of the largest women-only triathlon in the nation. It's a 'sprint tri' and the swim was even shorter this year because of this snake-swim that they had everyone do instead of traditional lap swimming. 300 yd swim, 9 mi bike, 3 mi run. In our costumes, of course. And we were the only ones in costume, of course!
and finally at the finish. my leg warmers wouldn't stay up. which was fine because it was a hot HOT day. I finished without stopping which was my goal.
and finally at the finish. my leg warmers wouldn't stay up. which was fine because it was a hot HOT day. I finished without stopping which was my goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment